Get Help

Crossroads assists struggling Estes Park neighbors with food, clothing, and other basic needs.

Qualified clients may also receive financial or material assistance for medications, household items, gasoline vouchers or rent assistance to avoid eviction. Crossroads also provides long-term assistance through education and enrichment programs to help participants become self-sufficient.

How to Apply

Step 1: Come visit us

Visit the Crossroads Ministry location at 851 Dry Gulch Road, Estes Park, CO 80517.

Schedule an appointment with our Case Manager, Eva Banuelos. Call 970-577-0610 or send an email.

Step 2: Eligibility Requirements

Required documents to bring with you include:

Proof of Estes Valley residency can be substantiated with a lease, utility bill, or any other official document that denotes residency.

Proof of Income such as a recent pay stub, SSI – disability letter, past year tax return, bank statement, letter from employer, Social Security letter, copy of checks, etc. is required.

Personal Identification can be substantiated by providing any of the following including a valid and current driver’s license, state identification, passport, photo work ID, photo student ID, or an IRS issued W7 card.

Step 3: Fill out the application form

You may download, print, and complete the application form in English or in Spanish and bring it to the initial interview, or fill one out after you’ve arrived for your appointment.

Step 4: Meet with a Crossroads worker.

A Crossroads volunteer will meet one-on-one with you to hear your family’s story, review paperwork, and see how we can help. In some cases, you may be referred to other agencies or organizations for help.

Step 5: Check out other resources

Visit our resources page for additional assistance.