Get Involved

When you become involved with Crossroads Ministry, you are giving more than just a gift of time, talent or treasure – you are planting seeds of hope in the lives of those we serve! Whether you are an individual, family, business, or church, Crossroads can help you connect to the right opportunity to be involved in helping our neighbors break the cycle of poverty.

Church Partnerships

How your church can partner with Crossroads.

Crossroads offers many opportunities to engage your church in practicing Christian love by providing basic human services to residents of the Estes Valley who are in need.

Volunteer/Workgroups

There are multiple opportunities for members of your church to get involved. Find out more here.

In-Kind Donations

We have on-going needs for our neighbors. Here is a list of current in-kind donation needs.

Donate

Click here to find out more about supporting the mission of Crossroads through a financial contribution.

Sharing our Story

We would love to come share about the story of Crossroads and our neighbors with your church (in worship services, Sunday School classes, small groups, etc)! Email Brian Schaffer to set up an engagement.

For more information about these and other opportunities, email brian.crossroadsep@gmail.com or call 970-577-0610.

Businesses and Organizations

There are many ways for businesses and organizations to get involved at Crossroads. From making a donation to volunteering, to sponsoring an event, Crossroads will help find the right fit for your business to help our families receive the basic human services that they need.

Individuals and Families

There are many ways for individuals and families to get involved at Crossroads. From making a donation to volunteering, to participating in our Mentoring Program, Crossroads will help find the right fit for you to help our families receive the basic human services that they need.

As an individual or family, I want to:

At Crossroads, we realize that your gift is a sacrificial choice, and we thank you for even considering a donation of your time, talent, treasure, and prayers. So why should you give to Crossroads? Here are a few reasons why we believe that your donation will be best used at Crossroads Ministry of Estes Park.

There are many ways for businesses and organizations to get involved at Crossroads. From making a donation to volunteering, to sponsoring an event, Crossroads will help find the right fit for your business to help our families receive the basic human services that they need.

We’re local

We’re not a national organization with a lot of overhead or administrative layers. We’re much more of a grassroots organization, and many of our staff members live in the neighborhoods we’re trying to help, and some of those we’ve helped have become staff members. Our offices are in the same building we use to serve our neighbors; and any time we are open, you are welcome to come and see the work for yourself.

We’re accountable

In the first century, the church in Corinth sent a donation to Paul the Apostle. He in turn, sent a letter to instruct and thank them, writing, “We want to avoid any criticism of the way we administer this liberal gift. For we are taking pains to do what is right, not only in the eyes of the Lord but also in the eyes of men.” At Crossroads, that’s our approach, too. To that end, our records are audited every year in order to adhere to the strict standard of accounting practices. That audit is always available upon request.

We’re official

Crossroads Ministry is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable organization, which simply means that if you itemize deductions on your federal tax returns, you may be able to include contributions to Crossroads as a deduction.

We’re efficient

A good rule of thumb is that a charity should spend no more than 35% of related contributions on fundraising. In our 2016-17 fiscal year, we spent less than 10% on fund-raising. The remaining 90% was used directly for programming and administration.

We’re respected

Several of the churches in the Estes Valley have chosen to partner with Crossroads to provide basic human services to our neighbors who are in need. And several other not-for-profits have chosen to work alongside Crossroads.

Ready to donate? Just click here.