- Crossroads clients may sign up for our Christmas Food Distribution now through December 15.
- Current Newsletter: October 2017 [PDF]
- Crossroads Ministry of Estes Park will be closed on the following dates:
- Friday, December 15th from 1:00 – 4:00 for a Holiday Party
- December 22 – 25 for the Christmas Holiday
- December 29th for Inventory
- January 1 – 2, 2018 for New Years Eve
- Regular hours
Crossroads Ministry of Estes Park online
Whether you are a client, volunteer, or just interested in learning about the ways we help persons in need in the Estes Valley, we hope your will find our website helpful. We invite you to browse our site, learn about our many programs, meet our staff and find out ways in which you can share your talents and connect with us.
We are always grateful for donations. As a convenience, secure donations may be made right here on our site. We also accept donations of certain in-kind items, as well. We regularly post our most pressing needs on Twitter and on our Facebook page. So, don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter so you can stay informed.
Crossroads operates as a Christian service organization providing short-term assistance to low income clients, ongoing services to clients on low fixed incomes, and encouraging self-sufficiency of clients through educational opportunities. All clients are treated equally regardless of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, creed, political belief, sex, gender expression, sexual orientation or identity, age, physical or mental ability, veteran status, and marital status.
Statement of Our Mission:
To practice Christian love by providing basic human services to residents of the Estes Valley who are in need.